sábado, 13 de novembro de 2010

De novo Deborah... mais o grupo

      A imagem e a voz de Deborah Dyer (a também conhecida Skin) impõem-se a solo ou em grupo (Skunk Anansie).

    Desta feita é "Over the Love" (do CD 'Wonderlustre', o último). I wonder what it is.

   
    OVER THE LOVE

    You pretend the spell has broken
    goods were spoilt from the start
    no complaints I release my claim on your heart


    Now I can forget you cos' I'm over the love
    Karma can protect you cos' I'm over the fun
    I needed the shame, I needed the pain
    I need to feel nothing for you
    Now I can forget you cos' I'm done

    You can bite, the fist that feeds you
    lose your fight with some scars
    you defend spilling blood and rain let it ride... right
    (throw it all away).

   
    Está a apetecer-me ir ao Coliseu do Porto. Porquê? Who knows...


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário